Full View Frameless
Aluminum Becoming Contemporary Los Angeles’ Biggest Selling Custom Garage Door
The Frameless Aluminum garage door is a frameless looking glass and aluminum door that is revolutionizing the Los Angeles custom garage door industry. Precise Iron Doors were one of the first companies to design, and install these high end contemporary looking custom garage doors.
Sporting a modern, sleek, and stylish look the Frameless Garage Door consists of usually mirrored or opaque glass panels that are seamlessly attached to a fully aluminum frame. This gives the whole door a thoroughly contemporary and modern look, that is hard to beat, and will add instant curb appeal once fully installed.
With sales of the Frameless custom garage door soaring, we are now Southern California’s market leader in supplying these ultra modern garage doors to residences all over Los Angeles.
Full View Frameless Specifications
- Material: 1-3/4″ thick extruded 6063-T6 non corrosive commercial-grade
- Sections: Height of section determined by height of door
- Top rail width – 4-5/8″
- Bottom rail width – 4-5/8″
- Combined intermediate rail widths – 4-1/4″
- Center stile width – 2-7/8″ End stile width- 4-5/8″
- Section Joints: Standard tongue & groove
- Assembly: Stiles are through bolted to the rails added rigidity and strength
- Maximum door width: 18ft
- Maximum door height: 14ft.
- Aluminum is sent through a chemical process that leaves it with an extremely durable anodizing finish
- Glass Size Capabilities: Three options of glass thickness available 1/8″ / 1/4″ / 1/2″
- Standard Options: Clear Tempered / Frosted Tempered / White Laminate
*specialty glass available upon request to match a style of your home
*Please Note: All glass is tempered except for laminated options.
- Glazing is completed using a butyl tape that adheres the glass to the frame and provides a high quality seal
- Aluminum retainers are snapped in place with a 1/4″ EPDM round foam strip between the glass and aluminum retainer acting as another seal and impact dampener
- All 2″ tracks are 12″ or 15″ Radius – 14 gauge horizontals with 17 gauge verticals
- All tracks are mounted with reverse continuous jamb angle
- Horizontals are reinforced with 13 gauge angle mounted continuous to the length of the horizontal
- All 3″ tracks are 15″ Radius – 12 gauge and use is determined by weight of door
- Options: Low Headroom (0″ or 3.5″ ), High Lift, Vertical Lift, Follow the Pitch
- All components are galvanized steel and consist of 14 gauge hinges, 12 gauge top & bottom fixtures
- 2″ nylon 10 ball bearing rollers with long-stem for top & bottom fixtures and short-stem for hinges
- Inside lock included
*Please Note: 11 gauge components and 3″ steel 10 ball bearing rollers will be used when specified.
- Springs are oil tempered and calibrated per door weight, size and track requirements
- Standard springs are 10,000 cycle
- 25k, 50k, 100k cycle springs are available with an additional cost.
- 12 guage bearing & spring plates
- 16 gauge torsion tube is standard, 14 gauge, 11 gauge and solid shafts are available and used when specified
- (2) 22GA 2-1/4″ galvanized steel struts come with every door, 3″ when specified
- 4″ bulb type bottom weather-seal is standard, 6″ available at additional cost
Limited 2 year warranty against cracking, chipping and or fading of the anodized or powder coat finish; limited 1 year warranty on hardware and components.