Precise Iron Doors stands behind the quality of all the doors we sell and hope you are satisfied with your order. If for any reason you are unsatisfied you can reach out to one of our representatives to verify your situation and determine how we can help you, but we do not accept returns on any of our stock doors. Custom door sales are final and are not eligible for returns, changes or alterations.
Return Policy Exceptions
Stock doors that are in their original packaging and unopened can be returned. Please note there will be a 20% restocking fee. Delivery fees are not refundable.
- 20% restocking fee will be charged for all doors that are returned/exchanged
- Shipping/Delivery fees are not refundable
- Doors must be returned in original packaging and unopened
- The purchaser will be responsible for the cost of return shipping and assume liability for any damage incurred during the transit
- Refunds will be issued by the same method of payment used for the original purchase.